If you have forgotten your password (or are a brand new user) follow these steps:
1. For best success, we recommend that you close ALL browsers
2. Goto www.mayflower.school, Click on Employees, then the Arkansas Single Sign-on link.
3. Do not enter a user name and password – instead click “Forgot Your Password” (not username)
4. Enter your user name and then select “Click here to send Password Reset Link by email”
5. THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT – close all browser windows and web applications
6. After insuring that all browser windows are closed, open email and click the link to allow SSO to be opened by the browser in the proper manner
7. After you enter your login ID you will be able to enter a new password (make sure to follow the listed criteria, no part of your name (first, last, or ID), etc)
While it does not matter to SSO and Active Directory if part of your name is included in your password, several applications do take issue. When entering a new password, be sure not to include 3 characters in a row from your First Name, Last Name, or ID.
The following examples would cause issue:
Robbin Townson (1202rtownson)
TheHobbit27 – “obb” are 3 characters in a row found in both the password and the First Name
Ownership27 – “own” are 3 characters in a row found in both the password and the Last Name
MyVision2020 – “202” are 3 characters in a row found in both the password and the ID