New student registration practices will comply with current physical distancing guidelines directed by the Arkansas Department of Health (ADH) and the Arkansas Division of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE).
REGISTER YOUR STUDENT ONLINE (Grades 1 -12) ENGLISH
REGISTER YOUR STUDENT ONLINE (Grades 1- 12) SPANISH
- Click the above link.
- You will be asked to create an account with a username and password.
- IMPORTANT: Write down the username and password you created for future use.
- Follow the instructions to register your student.
- To view in Espanol, please click the globe icon in the top right corner.
After you submit your student's registration online, the record will be processed and reviewed by the school secretary. Once the review is complete, you will receive an email to schedule your appointment to complete the enrollment process.
What are the enrollment documents needed for new student registration?
- Official birth certificate
- Social Security Card (or waiver)
- Completed immunization record
- Proof of residence in the school zone
- Photo Identification (drivers license, state issued ID, passport or other photo ID)